Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

April 1, 2017



Image Attributions: The Teacher Gene Blog

It's time for me to begin my end of year testing for incoming Kindergarten learners and ALL current ESL students. I will be stopping by during off times in my schedule to pull students out for assessment. If I come to pull them out and it is not a good time, just let me know and I will come back at another time to complete their testing. For most learners, this assessment takes around 20 minutes to complete.


Image Attributions: Mrs. Vivan Bennett

Several of you have asked about summer school opportunities for ESL learners this year. As of now, I have not received any "official" information, but if things stay the same as in past years, ESL summer school will be available to all incoming Kindergarteners who qualify and all current Kindergarten learners. The dates and information letter have not been finalized, but as soon as they are, I will get this information to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment